Trakkit Fleet Power Cable
- Wide Voltage Input Range: 6 – 36 VDC
- Micro USB Connector
- Supports External Temperature Probe, Discrete Input and Voltage Monitoring
- Provides Power for Trakkit GPS Fleet and Trakkit GPS
- Ultra Low-Power Usage, Sleep 1.8mA
- 15 Feet Standard Length
25 in stock
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 1 in|
Micro USB Cable, 5 VDC to 36 VDC Wide Range Input, 5 VDC, 0.65 A Output, Digital Inputs: 2 Resistive, 1 Voltage, UART
Trakkit Return & Exchange Policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, if you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of purchase, we’ll give you a full refund.
To Request a Return Follow these Steps
- Email us at: [email protected] to obtain an RMA number.
- We’ll email you to confirm that we received your request, and provide an RMA number.
- We’ll email you updates on the status of your return.
- Your credit card will be credited or your item replaced (whichever applies) within 3-5 business days.
Most items can be returned for any reason, whether open or used. You have 30 days to return your order and will receive an immediate replacement if the item is in stock, or a refund.
All returns require a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the front of the package or the shipment may be refused. Request an RMA by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
All returns or exchanges missing contents or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (i.e., missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.).
Trakkit is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.