Trakkit THS – WiFi Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor with WiFi
- Monitor your Home, RV, Refrigerator, Freezer Temperature from your Phone or Desktop
- Small, Compact, uses your Home WiFi, no additional hub needed
- No Monthly Fees or Subscription
- 32,000 Internal Data Log Storage if WiFi not in range
- View Unlimited Sensors from One App + Sharing
- Set Alerts for Temperature, Humidity, or Power Levels from a Mobile App
- Can use External Power from Micro-USB Cable (Included)
- Updates every 4 minutes, 2 minute recording
- Replaceable Batteries (2 x AAA Energizer Lithium, Pre-Installed)
- Very Accurate, Factory-Calibrated
- ±0.35F (0.2C) Temperature Accuracy
- ±2% Humidity Accuracy
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
- New Features and Upgrades via WiFi (OTA)
- Automatically reconnects to WiFi if Power Lost
- Not Waterproof
- Works on 2.4 GHz WiFi Only
- 10″ Micro-USB Cable included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 1.3 × .75 in|
Trakkit Return & Exchange Policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, if you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of purchase, we’ll give you a full refund.
To Request a Return Follow these Steps
- Email us at: [email protected] to obtain an RMA number.
- We’ll email you to confirm that we received your request, and provide an RMA number.
- We’ll email you updates on the status of your return.
- Your credit card will be credited or your item replaced (whichever applies) within 3-5 business days.
Most items can be returned for any reason, whether open or used. You have 30 days to return your order and will receive an immediate replacement if the item is in stock, or a refund.
All returns require a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the front of the package or the shipment may be refused. Request an RMA by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
All returns or exchanges missing contents or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (i.e., missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.).
Trakkit is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
One Year Limited Warranty
Trakkit products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year after the date of activation.
Trakkit, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the product if a defect in material or workmanship is identified within the one-year period described above.
Trakkit, LLC is not responsible for removal or re-installation costs. This warranty is void if the product is damaged as the result of misuse, abuse, incorrect repair or improper wiring or installation, or water damage.
Please contact Trakkit Customer Support ([email protected] or 833-TRAKKIT) if the foregoing limited warranty has been violated, for a Return Materials Authorization (“RMA”) number and instructions for returning your product.
The implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a specific purpose are expressly disclaimed. The seller and Trakkit are not responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages. These conditions are specifically disclaimed by Trakkit and/or the seller.