Trimble R12 Integrated GNSS Receiver
- 672 Channels
- Trimble SurePoint compensation.
- xFill Outage correction.
- RTK Centerpoint Level & Correction technology.
- Cellular, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi data connectivity.
- Can be a Rover or Base
- Mil-spec & IP67 ratings.
- Dimensions: 4.6″ x 5.4″ x .75″
- Weight: 2.49 lbs without pole or controller
- New, factory sealed, 1 Year Warranty
- Model number: R12, R12 LT
- See Trimble R12 Datasheet for details
For any questions, call us at 1-833-TRAKKIT
Email us: [email protected]
*All products ship from Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Trimble R12 GNSS receiver is a high-performance solution for professional land surveyors that is engineered for improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions.
Here are some of its key features and specifications:
- Signal Management: The R12 has groundbreaking signal management that improves performance in challenging GNSS conditions.
- Satellite Tracking: The R12 has advanced satellite tracking with Trimble 360 technology that delivers the most advanced satellite tracking of all constellations.
- Channels: The R12 has 672 channels, which is a powerful solution for precise measurements.
- Accuracy: The R12 has centimeter-level accuracy with real-time kinematic (RTK) and post-processing.
- Connectivity: The R12 has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GSM/UTMS connectivity.
- Radio: The R12 has a 410-470 MHz UHF radio.
- Dimensions: The R12 has a compact design, with a height of 11.2 cm (4.4 in), a width of 17.5 cm (6.9 in), and a depth of 11.2 cm (4.4 in) .
- Weight: The R12 weighs 1.25 kg (2.76 lb) .
- Battery Life: The R12 has a battery life of up to 10 hours.
- Durability: The R12 is rugged and built to withstand harsh environments.
*The product name going forward is also known as the R12 LT
The following satellite systems are used for fast, accurate location readings: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, NavIC, L-Band CenterPoint
The Trimble CenterPoint RTX correction service is a high-accuracy, satellite-delivered global positioning service.
GNSS Horizontal: 0.25m + 1 ppm RMS
GNSS Vertical: 0.50m + 1 ppm RMS
Static Horizontal: 3mm + 0.1 ppm RMS
Static Vertical: 3.5mm + 0.4 ppm RMS
|Dimensions||22 × 18 × 10 in|