Trakkit GPS – WiFi GPS Tracker
- No Monthly Fees, No Subscription, No SIM Card
- Trakkit is a true WiFi GPS Tracker, and uses free WiFi to communicate, so no cell service needed.
- Other GPS Trackers use 3G cellular and SIM cards to operate and require monthly or yearly renewal fees.
- GPS Real-time, Logging, and Reporting Features
- Trakkit can Log/Record the GPS location data and upload it when in range of Home WiFi.
- View Multiple Trakkits from One App + Sharing
- Buy as many as you want and put them in your Luggage, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Cars, Trailers, and more.
- Use Desktop app, or Mobile app available on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Not WaterProof, use our magnetic watertight enclosure.
- 2000 Tracks Data Retention (extended tracks storage available)
- Best performance when used with Power Cable and hardwired in a Vehicle (sold separately)
- Works on 2.4 GHz WiFi Only
- Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.3″ x .75″
- Weighs only 1.2 ounces with batteries
7 in stock
|Dimensions||2.5 × 1.3 × .75 in|
Recommended use with Standard Power Cable, and Magnetic Case
Trakkit Return & Exchange Policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, if you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of purchase, we’ll give you a full refund.
To Request a Return Follow these Steps
- Email us at: [email protected] to obtain an RMA number.
- We’ll email you to confirm that we received your request, and provide an RMA number.
- We’ll email you updates on the status of your return.
- Your credit card will be credited or your item replaced (whichever applies) within 3-5 business days.
Most items can be returned for any reason, whether open or used. You have 30 days to return your order and will receive an immediate replacement if the item is in stock, or a refund.
All returns require a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the front of the package or the shipment may be refused. Request an RMA by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
All returns or exchanges missing contents or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (i.e., missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.).
Trakkit is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.