Trakkit GPS – WiFi GPS Tracker
- No Monthly Fees, No Subscription, No SIM Card
- Trakkit is a true WiFi GPS Tracker, and uses free WiFi to communicate, so no cell service needed.
- Other GPS Trackers use 3G cellular and SIM cards to operate and require monthly or yearly renewal fees.
- GPS Real-time, Logging, and Reporting Features
- Trakkit can Log/Record the GPS location data and upload it when in range of Home WiFi.
- View Multiple Trakkits from One App + Sharing
- Buy as many as you want and put them in your Luggage, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Cars, Trailers, and more.
- Use Desktop app, or Mobile app available on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Not WaterProof, use our magnetic watertight enclosure.
- 2000 Tracks Data Retention (extended tracks storage available)
- Best performance when used with Power Cable and hardwired in a Vehicle (sold separately)
- Works on 2.4 GHz WiFi Only
- Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.3″ x .75″
- Weighs only 1.2 ounces with batteries
6 in stock
|Dimensions||2.5 × 1.3 × .75 in|
Recommended use with Standard Power Cable, and Magnetic Case
Trakkit Return & Exchange Policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, if you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of purchase, we’ll give you a full refund.
To Request a Return Follow these Steps
- Email us at: [email protected] to obtain an RMA number.
- We’ll email you to confirm that we received your request, and provide an RMA number.
- We’ll email you updates on the status of your return.
- Your credit card will be credited or your item replaced (whichever applies) within 3-5 business days.
Most items can be returned for any reason, whether open or used. You have 30 days to return your order and will receive an immediate replacement if the item is in stock, or a refund.
All returns require a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the front of the package or the shipment may be refused. Request an RMA by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
All returns or exchanges missing contents or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (i.e., missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, etc.).
Trakkit is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
8 reviews for Trakkit GPS – WiFi GPS Tracker
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I had some trouble going through the set up. I reached out to their support and within minutes the CEO was calling me back. I’m sold on these products and customer support. I’ll be buying more and telling my friends and associates about your product.
This is an awesome product! I’ve tried several cellular-based tracking devices that are all physically bulky, with expensive recurring fees and don’t deliver anything close to the data Trakkit provides.
There is pretty much nothing else on that market that will allow you to track anything with only a one-time purchase.
You can set options for tracking behavior based on your own use case, and the UI on the mobile app is incredibly easy to navigate with a nice interactive map. The battery life is incredible as it will last for several months untouched, and can be re-powered instantly since it uses disposable lithium batteries (make sure you use the right ones). This saves you from the hassle of having to constantly remove and recharge your tracking device every few days, which is typical for other trackers.
Additionally, the fact that it tracks temperature data can be very helpful if you’re using it for something that’s-environment sensitive.
Would highly recommend to anyone who wants high-quality tracking data, this is by far the most inexpensive and effective solution.
I love this product. I wanted something to be able to locate my new driver in case of emergency. I didn’t want to have to pay a monthly fee for a data plan. This unit ‘pings’ every 1-2 minutes using free wi-fi, or wi-fi from the driver’s phone. It gives such peace of mind. It is exactly what I was looking for. Now, I’m going to need a second one for my next young driver.
The tutorials provided for using the application are flimsy at best. Too many unanswered questions regarding setting up the application. However, once I got familiar with the device I found it very useful.
I would like to be able to set motion detection to less sensitive than level 5. I continue to get notifications of movements on my trailer with only moderate winds.