Trimble R780 GNSS Receiver
- Constellation agnostic, flexible signal tracking, improved positioning in challenging environments1 and inertial measurement integration with Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology
- Increased measurement and stakeout productivity and traceability with Trimble TIP™ technology IMU-based tilt compensation
- Trimble RTX® worldwide corrections
- Base and Rover Configuration
- UHF Radio Included
- Advanced Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Trimble EVEREST™ Plus multipath signal rejection
- Spectrum Analyzer to troubleshoot GNSS jamming
- Anti-spoofing capabilities
- Iridium Filtering above 1616 MHz allows the antenna to be used 20 m away from Iridium transfer
For details check the R780 spec sheet
For any questions, call us at 1-833-TRAKKIT
Email us: [email protected]
*All products ship from Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Trimble R780 GNSS receiver is a versatile and robust system that allows you to choose your configuration and scale up by adding additional features
- The R780 allows you to choose your configuration, with options for base, rover, or network rover. This flexibility means you can customize the system to meet your specific needs.
Robust GNSS Positioning
- The R780 provides reliable and accurate GNSS positioning, even in challenging environments. It uses advanced Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology to deliver high-precision results.
Compatibility with Data Collectors
- The R780 is compatible with a range of data collectors, including the Trimble TSC5, TSC7, T10, and TDC600. This allows you to choose the data collector that best suits your needs.
Compared to the Trimble R12, the R780 offers a more customizable configuration, allowing you to add additional features as needed
The R12, on the other hand, offers better RTK performance near tree canopy thanks to its additional channels.
Here are some of the key differences between the two systems:
- The R780 has 336 channels, while the R12 has 672 channels
This means the R12 can track more satellites simultaneously, which can improve performance in challenging environments.
- The R12 offers better RTK performance near tree canopy thanks to its Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology
However, the R780 still provides reliable and accurate GNSS positioning.
- The R780 offers more customization options, allowing you to add additional features as needed
The R12, on the other hand, offers a more streamlined and integrated system.
In summary, the Trimble R780 GNSS receiver is a versatile and reliable system that offers a range of configuration options and compatibility with a range of data collectors. While it may not offer the same level of performance as the R12 in challenging environments, it provides reliable and accurate GNSS positioning in a range of conditions.
|Dimensions||18 × 15 × 14 in|